A new course has been designed as part of the FAIRCHAIN project for Short Food Supply Chain (SFSC) entrepreneurs interested in growing their SFSC from a local to a regional business. It will be available until 14 July 2023.
- FAIRCHAIN tests Blockchain solution to communicate dairy product information to consumers
- FoodFactory-4-Us Competition 2023 – FINAL CONFERENCE
- New e-learning course: From Short to Intermediate Food Value Chains
- A FAIRCHAIN ‘Food Hack’ will take place from 6 to 8 September 2023 in Umeå, Sweden
- The May 2023 issue of the FAIRCHAIN newsletter has been published!