A new course has been designed as part of the FAIRCHAIN project for Short Food Supply Chain (SFSC) entrepreneurs interested in growing their SFSC from a local to a regional business. It will be available until 14 July 2023.
- FAIRCHAIN presented at Ecomondo
- FAIRCHAIN takes part in the Nordic Wildberry Conference
- Data paper: Life cycle inventory and life cycle impact assessment datasets of PDO Feta production in Stymfalia region, Greece
- New session of the FAIRCHAIN e-learning programme
- FAIRCHAIN tests Blockchain solution to communicate dairy product information to consumers