The first co-creation Workshop of the Swiss case study took place today! More than 30 participants discussed about how to generate new value propositions for SMEs and other regional food chain actors through improved valorisation of co-products.The main topics addressed during the workshop will be: co-product valorisation in the fruit & vegetable sector to develop alternative cleaning agents or crop protection products, increasing added value generated per unit of fruits sold, reducing the ecological footprint and improving the cooperation between farmers and processors.
- FAIRCHAIN takes part in the Nordic Wildberry Conference
- Data paper: Life cycle inventory and life cycle impact assessment datasets of PDO Feta production in Stymfalia region, Greece
- New session of the FAIRCHAIN e-learning programme
- FAIRCHAIN tests Blockchain solution to communicate dairy product information to consumers
- FoodFactory-4-Us Competition 2023 – FINAL CONFERENCE