We have published our first project newsletter, which focuses on the concept of intermediate value chains. We also present the Austrian case study, “Food Innovation Incubator”, and give an overview of the outreach activities of the past months to maximise synergies with other European projects.
- Workshop: Designing co-creation activities for innovation in food value chains
- FAIRCHAIN participated in the SWG SCAR-AKIS group meeting
- FAIRCHAIN presented at the EU Green Week 2021
- The first issue of the FAIRCHAIN newsletter has been published
- Workshop: Food Innovation Incubator – Creating added value together